Giant bobbleheads have been spotted in Detroit! PLEASE…if you live in Detroit or are in the area, please take a picture of one and post to our Facebook page! We just may run a special promotion to the person with the most likes and shares. Extra credit if you hold a sign with WhoopassEnerprises.com written on it!
Wondering what the deal is with life sized Detroit bobbleheads? Well these bobbleheads are being placed around Detroit by FOX Sports Detroit and setup in various location. It is called APRIL IN THE D and celebrates Detroit’s passion for sports. You can find an interactive map here. What an awesome idea!
Here is a list of places you can find these life sized bobbleheads. We have included links for directions to take you there. Fair warning, we looked these up quick, so the directions may not be exact:
1. Jefferson Lobby of the GM Renaissance Center: Miguel Cabrera, Venezuelan professional baseball third baseman for the Detroit Tigers and Justin Verlander, American professional baseball pitcher with the Detroit Tigers
2. Rosa Parks Transit Center: Greg Monroe, American basketball player and center for the Detroit Pistons
3. Rivard Plaza/Riverfront: Brandon Knight, American basketball player and guard for the Detroit Pistons
4. Grand Circus Park: Kris Draper, retired Canadian professional ice hockey Centre for the Red Wings
5. Campus Martius: Nicklas Lidstrom, retired Swedish professional ice hockey defenceman for the Red Wings